Share Copy New Design borosilicate glass food storage pyrex glass container set of With Your Clien
Glass Baby Food Storage Containers (5.4oz, 12-Pack) Small Containers with Airtight BPA Free Plastic Lids
Glass Baby Food Storage Containers (5.4oz, 12-Pack) Small Containers
Glass:3.7 * 10（-6）High borosilicate glass
Lid:BPA free PP lid
|Max /MinWorking temperature℃||
Microwave; Oven; Freezer and dishwasher
Bulk pack, color box, gift box, brown box, or as customer's requirement
- Safety: borosilicate is incredibly safe. It is shatterproof and it can withstand sudden temperature changes. Max Working temperature:600℃- Min Working temperature-40℃ On top of that, the material is completely non-toxic. This characteristic turns it into an optimal choice for safe food storage. High borosilicate glass is in fact so safe that it’s recommended for the manufacturing of
- Easy to Clean: If you have borosilicate glass containers for storage, it is important to note that they are dishwasher safe. You will not need any special equipment to clean your glassware made of borosilicate glass.
- Corrosion Resistance: Borosilicate glass has excellent corrosion resistance capabilities. As such, your glassware will retain its beauty for a very long period of time.
- Clarity: since it is stain-proof, borosilicate glass ensures a high level of optical clarity. Having clear containers is very important for the storage of food and ingredients. Some other types of glass can lose a bit of their transparency when glazing and tempering occur. This isn’t the case for borosilicate glass.
- Microwave and dishwasher-safe: when making cookware and storage container choices, many consumers are looking for convenience. That convenience often comes in the form of using the item in the microwave and cleaning it in the dishwasher. The good news is that borosilicate glass can be microwaved and cleaned in a dishwasher without any risk of breakage or material deterioration.
- Durability: this is the characteristic that makes borosilicate glass so sought after. With a bit of proper care, it can remain unchanged for decades. While saying that borosilicate glass is eternal is a bit of an over-exaggeration, it can serve several generations without changing its properties or strength.
- Affordability: compared to other materials that have similar toughness and properties, borosilicate glass is quite affordable. It also ensures an excellent price to quality ratio.
- Versatile: the material provides a ton of flexibility. It can be used for the creation of a wide range of kitchen items, cookware products, jars, containers and bowls. It’s so versatile that it’s even being used in scientific labs, construction, and engineering.
- Compact Size and Design: Compared to other materials, borosilicate glass is compact in terms of design and size. This makes it easier to package, ship, and deliver the products.
10. Reusable：These elegant reusable glass food storage containers are a must-have tool for healthy meal planning and eating. Their perfect size will help you keep your portions under control and will fit into any meal prep or lunch bag.